On 11 Dec 2019, our Managing Director Jay Rebbeck was interviewed by AHHA Chief Executive Alison Verhoeven about outcomes based commissioning using a practical case study around the management of diabetes. The webinar examined questions including:
- How would you define commissioning for outcomes?
- In practical terms, how would you commission for outcomes for patients with diabetes?
- How would you differentiate commissioning for outcomes from paying for outcomes?
- How would you measure and drive outcomes for diabetic patients?
- How would you pay for outcomes for diabetes?
- What are the risks of paying for outcomes?
- How do we consider outcomes across the wider social determinants of health?
- How would you implement outcomes commissioning for diabetes?