About the course
This course is designed to equip PHNs with the skills to practically implement value-based commissioning by applying logic models to drive meaningful outcomes. This course focuses on the core concepts and techniques of value-based commissioning. Participants will learn how to build precision logic models focused on meaningful outcomes and they will identify practical actions to accelerate their projects and programs towards a mature approach to commissioning for outcomes and value.
All our Rebbeck Academy courses are run online via Zoom. We use breakout rooms and Miro Board to facilitate group discussions.
- What is commissioning?
- The key concepts to commission for outcomes
- The what, why and when of logic modelling
- How to practically apply logic modelling
- Measuring and Driving Outcomes
- To explore the key concepts and techniques required to implement value-based commissioning
- To examine how to build logic models focused on the outcomes that matter most to people and communities
- To give participants practical experience of how to develop logic models
- To explain how logic models build on HNAs and support co-design, procurement, monitoring and evaluation
AUD$970 (ex. GST) per participant. PHNs with more than 5 team members attending will receive a 5% discount to encourage a shared learning experience.
2x half days of facilitated learning across 2 weeks
Interactive breakout discussions with shared learnings across PHNs nationally
5% discount for PHNs sending 5 or more staff to promote a shared learning experience
Please fill out this form with your details, and we will be in contact with further information.
Your training will include:
- 2x half days of facilitated learning across 2 weeks
- Interactive breakout discussions with shared learnings across PHNs nationally
- 5% discount for PHNs sending 5 or more staff to promote a shared learning experience