Value Based Commissioning
About this course
This course is designed to equip PHNs with the skills to practically implement value-based commissioning by applying logic models to drive meaningful outcomes. This course focuses on the core concepts and techniques of value-based commissioning. Participants will learn how to build precision logic models focused on meaningful outcomes and they will identify practical actions to accelerate their projects and programs towards a mature approach to commissioning for outcomes and value.
All our Rebbeck Academy courses are run online via Zoom. We use breakout rooms and Miro Board to facilitate group discussions.
- To explore the key concepts and techniques required to implement value-based commissioning
- To examine how to build logic models focused on the outcomes that matter most to people and communities
- To give participants practical experience of how to develop logic models
- To explain how logic models build on HNAs and support co-design, procurement, monitoring and evaluation
- What is commissioning?
- The key concepts to commission for outcomes
- The what, why and when of logic modelling
- How to practically apply logic modelling
- Measuring and Driving Outcomes
Course dates and costs
Our next online Value Based Commissioning course is being run the next year 2022 with no final dates yet. Fill up our contact form below and we will reach out with more details.
TBD(excl. GST) per participant
2 x half days of facilitated learning across 2 weeks
Interactive Zoom breakout discussion with shared learnings across nationwide PHNs
5% discount for PHNs sending 5 or more staff to encourage a shared learning experience